- 200g cabbage thinly sliced
- 1 Garden egg chopped
- 1 Tablespoon vinegar
- 100g Ugwu leaves
- 3 Tablespoon palm oil
- 1 Tablespoon water
- Dry pepper
- Smoked fish/ kpomo cooked
- ½ onion thinly sliced
- Salt to taste
- In a pot, add cabbage and vinegar steam for 10 -12 mins drain and set aside.
- In a bowl, add palm oil, little potash and 1 tablespoon water mix well for 1 minute until the palm oil is creamier add more water and potash if needed.
- Add cabbage and mix with palm oil.
- Stir in crayfish, pepper, onions, garden eggs.
- Add smoked fish / kpomo mix well, add salt to taste.
- Cook mixed cabbage and ugwu leaves on a stove for 5 – 7 minutes.
- Serves 3.
Calories: 280 Fat: 24g Carbohydrates: 6.9g Protein: 5.4g